Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back to Work

This is my first week back at work so I thought to keep my sanity I would start a blog to keep everyone updated on my status. I still have 4 children--I count them every morning to make sure I am not dreaming.



I am working on getting updated photos of the kids to share. We went to the Outer Banks last week and Uncle Ray took a ton of photos. I took my camera, but bewtween keeping up with Jerry, Katie, Charlie and Caroline I didn't seem to have time to take photos. But I have requested them and as soon as I receive them I will post them for everyone to see.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Kelly! Hope you enjoy blogging - I know I do. ;-) I can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures of all the kids! Good luck with the blog and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Finally!! Love it, Kell. Now try to say all of their names, one after the other - five times in a row. :D Looking forward to the updates..

    ReplyDelete